Question

JodyU

why would my credit score drop 81 points and nothing changed on my report?

I feel your pain

I'm having the same problem. Mine dropped 50 points in a matter of a week and the only thing that changed is that I paid a couple of my monthly bills.

Something must have changed or there is a glitch. I advise you to check out your FICO scores to see what they are doing.

Have you recently applied for anything like a new car loan? Somtimes when you do, the car companies blast your application out to as many as 20 lenders to see if you are approved. This can drop your credit score dramatically.