Question

markandhiscredit

Why would my credit score drop 60 on my equifax report when nothing has changed since my last updat?
My credit has been hovering around the 730's for months now. and for some reason, my trans-union score went up 10 points to 742 and my Equifax score dropped 60 points. I don't understand! nothing has changed. If anything, my card balances have dropped some. Does anyone know what would cause this?

To determine the cause(s) of any scoring change you have to carefully review reports from before and after the change.