Question

bills812

why would my credit score drop 112 points in 1 week ?
one week my score says 754 on credit karma and the next week it reports 640 that's a 114 point drop and there wasn't any activity on my report..keep in mind my 752 score has been there all year that boom 640 ...

The key to your question is

right there.  "There wasn't any activity on my report"

The scores we see are only generated when there is activity on your report.  The 752 you saw was probably generated the last time activity was reported on your report.  If it hasn't changed it's because there was nothing to trigger an update.

Also remember that credit scoring was invented by banks and lenders.  They like it when you use credit because it means that you are generating income for them.  If your not paying them then boom, bad score for you.   With a 640 you qualify for most credit, open a new account and watch your score bounce back up.  If you don't need new credit, then its not really an issue.

good luck