Question

damissus5913

Why would Caliber have reported us like that, when we had asked them for assistance?
We made our July & August payments on time, yet they put funds into a "hold" account because I paid $2,100.00 instead of $2037.00. We were then notified we were in default and foreclosure procedures were pending! What can I do to recover our credit scores? If you look at our scores from February of 2015 to August of 2015 our scores have plummeted. Should I take the mortgage company to court? Can I? What can I do?

Most Helpful Response

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're really asking. Paying more on a mortgage is never a bad thing, at least in my experience, so I have no clue why doing so would've triggered your mortgage heading into foreclosure. The first thing you need to do is contact the mortgage company and see if you can straighten things out.