Question

Simpleman1969

Why would a loan that has been closed for 9 years still be on my credit report?
I have a home loan that was paid off and closed 9years ago.why would that still be on my credit report.

Closed account in it self, may remain on your report for up to 10 years from when it was closed. Any negative informations on that account would be excluded from your report after 7 years. Personally, I want old paid/closed accounts on my report for as long as I can, because they are actually bettering my credit profiles.