Question

krktoday

why would a credit card company reduce my credit limit for no reason
The only card I had left in 2008 was Walmart. I had a 100.00 credit limit but when all others cancelled me they kept me on. All these years I have never been late with a payment. I have always paid more than the miniumum balance and slowly they rasied my credit to 400.00 and then suddenly in June of 2012 they lowered it back down to 100.00. When I asked why they said they seen I had bad credit in the past. Not since 2008 have I missed a payment on any bill.