Question

HaleyRose924

Why won't my score update anymore?
My score has been stuck at 607 since March and it's saying that it is updated, but nothing changes. I've been paying back my debt through a law firm that deals in collections and Discover should be aware of my payments and making not of it. How do I know what my score is if it's not updating??

Most Helpful Response

When you look at your front screen, it states when it was last updated and when the next update will be.  My score hasn't moved in last 6 months, but I know my info is updated.  You need to get your debts down to below 30% of your limits before you see any increase in scores, so it just may be that you have a ways to go yet.  Hang in there!

HaleyRose924

I only have $839.42 left in debt (of about $1500) and I've been paying on it monthly on time and the amount I've agreed to pay. When I started paying on it, my score changed almost weekly, if not monthly. Now it won't change at all.

updates

my concern is that the amounts i owe are not changing moreso than the credit score

Out of date

Hi my transunion credit score wont update on credit karma it says error what can i do

Hi HaleyRose,

This is perfectly normal. While your account updates every week, your score won't necessarily change every week. Your score can change frequently, or remain the same for several months.