Question

ShereeBL

Why wont my credit score go up?
I have recently (within the past 2 weeks) had a change in my credit situation. (1) credit card limit was increased, (1) line of credit was eliminated; and, (1) my bankruptcy has been removed from my credit report. Why hasnt my credit score increased?

It takes longer than 2 weeks for these changes to show up.  May take 30-60 days total for the changes to hit your report and score.  Just be patient.

Also, eliminating the line of credit will hurt your score, you should have kept it open, because now you've lost that line of credit (utilization is now higher), lost the payment history and the credit history.  Don't close accounts!