Question

ghee99

Why Won't Credit Karma Reply To Me After Incorrectly "Failing" me?
I created an account, and then they tried to "verify" me. But they said i "failed" claiming that the info I provided didn't match my credit report! In reality, I actually had all 3 credit reports in my hand, so I KNOW thats not the case. Sorry creditKarma, you're 100% wrong. Now I'm locked out of my account, so i emailed them, several times, days later no replies at all. NOTHING - No Matter How many times I write - or for how long. They won't reply to anything, although the generic on-screen message says I need to mail them copies of my DL and SS card. Sorry, but as the ONLY think I know about them is that their info is wrong and that they are totally unresponsive and unreachable. I will NOT be blindly mailing them my personal docs, I want to at least talk to someone. As such, my question is, what do I have to do to get someone over at credit karma to actually reply?

Head to  www.CFPB.ORG

Hi ghee99,

We respond to all emails in the order they are received. Each time you reply to the automated response from Credit Karma, you reset your place in line.