Question

JimmyBlue

Why won't amazon credit connect?
Amazon Credit won't connect why is that?

The Amazon store card is issued through GE Capital Retail Bank. GECRB cards cannot connect to many online services (such as Mint). 

Most Helpful Response

me too

I could of swore it was on the list like a week and a half ago and now that I have the store card reported on my credit report I went to link it and all it says is amazon visa card which is a chase bank url. Come on credit karma! We need this and empower federal credit union to be able to link too!!!

Amazon Credit

Come on CreditKarma  Get with the program and get Amazon Store credit card on the list and working.........

It's now with Synchrony Bank. Is there any way to work with this new bank? CK is displaying the wrong number for my balance on the card.

Amazon Store Card

Can you guys please get the Amazon Store Card on the List.