Question

ladytruckdriver

WHY when I go for refinance my car?
y'all always saying to refinance on this credit report,so when I go to do it,you place a late payment and drop my score,This is not right.I don't care about credit any more,long as I got a job I will still make it,Thank you

Don't go getting mad at CK because you had a late payment listed.  This was reported by your current finance company because you were late.   Late payments will play havoc with your credit score, in fact you can loose between 50-80 points for a single late payment.   Just because someone says you can apply for a loan does not mean you should apply.