Question

Troubledbyyou

Why was my Credit score off by OVER 60 points! I applied for a loan and now my credit is Worse!
I applied for a mortgage with the understanding that my Credit Score was over 620, The minimum for the loan. When it came back it was 560... How do I now deal with the further hit to my credit?

Inquiries only count for 10% of your score.  Only thing you can do is wait.  You need to realize that mortgage companies use your FICO score, not the score you see here.  You need to learn more about FICO  - go to myfico.com