Question

Danthediver

Why was my credit fico score 41 points below your score?
I was turned down fir a chase credit card . equifax . has rated my fico score to be 40 points. Below what credit. Karma has figured my score. Whats wrong with this picture. All the Good odds did was to slap me in the face and lower my score. How can you be rating me 40 points differently unless there is a mistake... Keep up the good work. Will rely less on your figure in the future.

FICO is far less forgiving than the Vantage 3.0 score you get here. They even mention it on the site... repeatedly, in various articles.

It is just a matter of different methods of calculations and that is covered in the articles here, since the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works and how to build a good score. And there are hundreds of ways to calculate credit scores, all of which are correct according to the needs of the business.