Question

MONTANK

Why was my credit card charge by Credit Karma
I want a phone number to contact credit karma directly. I do not appreciate dealing with a company that has no 'people' to actually speak with to resolve a
very important issue that doesn't seem to have any type of answers on this site,

Credit Karma doesn't require or even ask for a credit card to sign up or use this site. Everything here is free to use, so I don't know how you got charged or even asked for credit card information. You may have gone on a phishing site disguised to look like Credit Karma by accident.