Question

nakitta1

why was a loan request sent in my name without my consent?
I received an email from the Lending Club stating my loan request was denied on 5/5/16. I have not applied for a loan from this company in over 30 days ago and already received denial from that request. I contacted the lending club and they say my request was sent through this sight and a credit score was pulled on 5/2/16 in regards to a new loan submission. I did not apply for this loan and now have a soft inquiry on my credit. Why?

Get Lending Club to send you proof about the transaction.  Next write a letter to the credit bureaus explaining that you did not authorize this item. They will remove it.  Also try to see if they have records of whom applied for the loan like call back numbers address etc.  You may be able to catch the scammer.