Question

Dnyed

why take a credit hit for credit karma offers, then get denied

dnyed

to put  my question in better form, CK  offers a recommendation of applying for new  zero % card to transfer balances,

one would think and extra card would inturn save money on interest and lower credit card debt ratio, thus raising  my score even more

almost  a 800 credit score, and I was denied when applied for a citi card.  now i have a hard inquiry, and just a little ****ed off.

I did read once  you could call and complain, where do I do that?