Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

kcfitness143

why switch and do I know that if I do because cheaper cost is it same coverage.

I switched insurance companies because of the drastic difference in costs.  I made sure I got the same (or better) coverage before making the switch.  It just makes sense to pay the lowest price.

Can always get a price quote 'before" you switch.

If you can get a better price for the "same" coverage, it pays to switch carriers.   The key is to know your current coverage.  Some insurers will give you a low price and then you find out you don't have the same coverage.   If you are with an insurer that offers you rewards year after year (like reducing deductable)  or other rewards, be certain you are computing that in your comparison as well.   Also be certain to check out reviews of the new carrier, some could offer a low initial entry and then in 6 months, you could be at a higher rate.  Check feedback forums about the carrier you are considering.