Question

golfnut33

Why such a difference in scores?
I have the following credit scores as of 9/26/15
equifax 825
transunion 829
experian 820
credit karma 751
Went to purchase car today based on credit Karma score! 0 % interest with a score of 720 plus so I figured I was golden to my surprise my 3 credit scores were leaps and bounds higher than Credit Karma and needless to say got a great deal on car plus 0 %

You can't just assume that all scores are equivalent.  There are many scoring models used by creditors that weight factors differently and have different scoring ranges.  So you can't use a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by a different model.

You don't have just one score for each CRA.  For any given model you typically have a score with each CRA.  Even with Credit Karma you have 2 scores -- 1 for TransUnion and 1 for Equifax.  However, most creditors don't use the VantageScores provided by Credit Karma.  Most use one of the FICO models.

Always consider both the specific scoring model and the CRA when you're reerring to scores.