Question

UnimpressedBob

Why so many undesirable changes?
There have been changes that have made things worse in my opinion. Like losing the most helpful home page, losing daily updates, and losing the real time credit card summary page.

I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way but Credit Karma is the only free option available for this so far.

Hi UnimpressedBob,

I encourage you to stick around for a bit to familiarize yourself with the new layout. I think you'll find that we have added more than has been taken away. We believe the addition of a second score and weekly credit report from 2 of the 3 major credit bureaus is a step in the right direction. 

You can find your linked accounts that update in real time right here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/linking?card=1

Added more than taken away is debatable. I would encourage you folks at CK to look at he things I have highlighted. I understand daily updating may not be possible due to Transunion but the other things you control. I would really like a home page that is more comprehensive like it used to be.. And the link you gave me sends me to managing accounts which has no summary information. The page that used to link directly from the Credit Card heading is what I am talking about because the heading is no longer a link at all.

I would hope that CK would take into consideration constructive suggestions to make this a better site. If a removed capability is missed it must have had benefit to at least some of your users. This latest set of changes is great for offering Equifax scores now but otherwise it reminds me of the botched job MS did on Windows 8. Also, I think a FICO score might be more helpful.