Question

Resuemom56

Why score is fair when I have no debt
I have only 1 outstanding debt which is a mortgage payment. All of my other debts have been paid off. What do I need to do to up my credit score?

You have to USE credit to have it. What was fiscally prudent a generation ago--saving for what you want and avoiding credit cards--no longer applies. Zero utilization is only slightly better for your credit score than maxed out cards. 
Aim for 1-10% utilization on the day your creditors report to the bureaus for maximum benefit to your score. You can still pay in full and avoid interest charges, but a day or two after your due date go ahead and charge something small that you would buy anyway (groceries or gas) so it will show a balance when it reports.