Question

bethcat10

Why "Poor" credit number? I'm retired - No loans of any kind-no car-no mortage
I have 1 bank card - 1 credit card - Renters Ins (mostly paid yearly) - Counting credit card I have 3 monthly expenses.

The lack of accounts is probably the reason. You must have many accounts open and in good standing to build and keep good credit scores. I advise you to check your FICO scores (they are the important ones) and do some reading on what it takes to have good credit. There is a ton of info on this site and across the net.