Question

stevenwolf1974

Why no score increase when simulator indicates one?
Credit Karma simulator indicated my score would go up 30+ points by paying down my debt by at least $350. I did that. Actually, I paid it down by a bit more than that. The latest update shows zero change in my scores from both Transunion and Equifax. Why? Is this simulator accurate? I was disappointed to find no change since the simulator indicated there would be a significant increase in my score.

I agree

I agree with you. I used the simulator and it said my score should have went up by 24 points and I only only got 14 points. It's frustrating expecting at least something close to the score the simulator predicted. I think Credit Karma needs to figure out why it's not more accurate.