Question

catis

Why my score is going down
I have been paying my credit cards on time, and have not increased them, why my score dos not increase?

Paying credit cards on time

Make certain you're not just paying them on time, but paying more than the minimum monthly payment, or paying some off occasionally, such as the higher interest card, will gradually improve your score.  Also, check on your credit limits for each card, and the total amount of credits limit for all cards.  Try to get and keep that figure well below 30% and preferably at 9%.  You should see your score start moving in the positive range very soon.