Question

petekeaton

WHY MY CREDIT SCORE WENT DOWN WHEN I LOOKED AT ONE OF YOUR ARTICLES AND NEVER GOT AN ANSWER.
WHY DID MY CREDIT SCORE GO DOWN WHEN I LOOKED AT ONE OF YOUR ARTICLES? TODAY I LOGGED IN AT 11:45 AM-ISH TODAY AND MY CREDIT SCORE WAS 600. I LOGGED BACK IN AFTER NOON TODAY AND MY SCORE WENT DOWN TO 587. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS CREDIT SCORE STUFF? THE HARDER I TRY TO BETTER MY CREDIT RATING THE WORST IT'S GETTING. CAN I PLEASE GET AN ANSWER FROM SOMEBODY???!!!!!

Firstly, there's no need to yell. Typing in all caps is completely unnecessary.

The information you need is in the "Credit Score Center," below the score there is a details section:

"Credit Report Activity

Recent changes to your TransUnion credit report"

This shows any changes to your credit report that may have affected your score.