Question

papa0s0

Why my credit score sudenly drop?
I have no late or missed payment, I notice if the credit card report 0 balance the score wont increase, for that reason I stop to paid in full. Must of the time I have a credit utilization near of 12% and the increase is about 2 points, last month the balance was about 25% and the score drop 14 points from one month!!!!! Someone can explain to me how this score works. I'm not a big fan of credit cards I'm using it to build up a credit to be able to buy a home.

You need to keep your credit card utilization between 1-3% of your credit limit for best credit score.