Question

Iolaperry13

Why My credit score is poor?

I suggest you read the articles provided by Credit Karma since the purpose of this site is to TEACH how credit works and show how to improve it. This information is extremely helpful because the credit skills are necessary in today's society and they are not taught anyplace else. I have a degree in Business and did not learn any-thing about credit in those classes, but what I learned here helped me to build a very good score.  You can, too.

If you want to find out what happened, go to your home page. Find the link on the left hand side, second item down: "Credit Factors."  Click on that, and it will take you to a chart that tells you exactly what factors go into calculating your score and where you stand. Look for any little green or red arrows above the colored bars--those indicate a good or bad change on your report since the last time Credit Karma updated. 

Carolyn Jenkins

What happened my credit score poor