Question

Ychuchies

Why my credit dropped 37 points
My credit score from transamerica went down 37 points, 1% utilization on my credit, no late pymts, paid charges monthly no carry overs, every thing Done correctly.debt free

You joined this site in 2009.  Why haven't you read the information here so you could answer your own question?  The information here will help you for the rest of your life!  Reading it was the first thing I did when I joined a few years after you did, and I have a degree in business.  Learned more about credit here than in all my college classes.