Question

herstory

Why isn't the new FICO Score 9 positively affecting my credit score?
I have paid collection accounts that are supposedly to be taken off my account due to the new FICO Score 9 scoring system. Why hasn't my score improved since the new scoring system went into effect last fall?

Good Question

I believe the new FICO 9 system is suppose to help credit scores when it pertains to medical bills. However, FICO will still use the other factors that affect your credit. Such as, payment history, amounts owed, length of credit history, new credit, and types of credit used. I hope this helps!

first you need to find someone that can supply you the new FICO 9 score.  and not even sure who that would be.  so you might have to wait a few more years.

Even if you go to myfico.com  do not think you will be the new FICO 9 Score.   best to do some research before you purchase your credit score from myfico.