Question

Thinkums

Why isn't our bank mortage of 6 years showing?. Always paid on time never late.
My mortgage with BAC (FHA) is not showing. Perfect record for 6 years.

New Mortgage, same home, same company

Hi, My wife and I have been with the same mortgage company for several years.  However, we refinanced with the same home with the same mortagage company last year for a much lower interest rate.  This affected the total age of our credit worthy score because it's only showing we've had that mortagage for 11 months....which is technically true, but we are in the same house with the same mortagage company.  Is there anyway to adjust this to up the age of our credit worthy score???

Is it reporting on your Credit Report from TransUnion?

If Yes, the contact support@creditkarma.com  to find out the issue on creditkarma.

If No,  call your mortgage lender up and ask them if they report to TransUnion, or the other 2.

If they Do,  have them verify all your information ,  SSN , Name , Address etc.

If they Don't then you won't see it here on CreditKarma.

Good Luck

When did you last check all three credit reports as we are strongly advised?  The information on this site comes from Transunioin, but your loan may be reproted to either Experian or

equifax, which you would knodw when you did an annual credit report check.  If you don't know hoiw to do so, please look at the artcles provided here so you can learn, because teaching about credit is what Credit Karma is all about.

Mortgage payments are not recorded.

Since my modification all my payments are not post and recorder as paid on the credit reports. This inaccuracy is damaging to my credit. I have filed a complaint with Consumer Protection Buearu on 7/2014 and the bank BA and still they have not corrected the information. Can I do something else?