Question

norbo56

Why isn't my payment history improving?
Every time I check over the last few months, it says my payment history is 164/166. (164 on-time payments out of 166 total.) This has been the reported amount for the last few months. I do not understand why it isn't increasing? Based on my monthly bills it should be increasing by about 5 each month. (So it should go from 164/166 to 169/171, then to 174/176 and so on.)

You are correct that you should be seeing increases in your payments every month.  While I am not certain if the Vantage scoring model gives you credit for payments beyond a specific period of time.   You should consider getting an actual copy of your credit report from the bureaus directly for comparison.  You are entitled to get one free copy from each bureau once per year.