Question

CMBKJ

Why isn't my credit score going up?
I have eight credit cards, four are at least four years old and the others are between two and three years old. I have no credit card debt, I only use my credit cards for small transactions to avoid my account getting closed due to inactivity and this will allow something to get reported to the cb. I have one car loan and two revolving personal loans and all accounts, including the credit cards are reported with CK as 100% excellent for on time payments and my credit card utilization is 4%. My credit score is currently 727; I don't apply for credit because I don't want any hard inquiries. I have a lot of available credit and a mixture of accounts so I don't know what I'm doing or not doing that's causing my credit score to be stagnant. Please advise, any advice given is greatly appreciated.

What is your Payment History Numbers?

CMBKJ

I have never misssed a payment on any of my accounts. With all the credit bureaus my payment is 100% excellent.