Question

HMBUGNI

Why isnt my credit score going up?
I destroyed my credit about 6 years ago, and I have been working very hard in the last 2 years to pay off all debts and make EVERY payment on time or early. But my score will not go up from 546, what am I doing wrong?

Patience required, please.

You didn't say what happened, but you did say you destroyed your credit six years ago.  The improvements in credit handling do not always cause immediate results.  If you had late payments, overcharges, the like, the damage from the indiscretions will not vanish sooner than 7 years "after date of last activity" (payment, charge off, etc).  Then you may want to allow a month for the information to clear with the credit bureaus.

If you filed a bankruptcy, you won't see the change for 10 years from the date it was enacted.

You are not doing anything wrong now, but the wrongs from the past haven't yet reached the age of disappearing.  They will in due time.

Do make it a habit from now on (if you are not already doing so) of checking all 3 credit reports once a year.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get all 3 reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the erroneous entry.