Question

mrskromer

why isnt my credit score changing
no matter what i put in the simulator my credit score doesnt change as a "what if" situation. im at a loss. i dont know what to do to make my score go up. I pay my bills on time, i keep my balances low, i have an auto loan and an open line of credit form the bank but my score is not going up. i dont know what to do. please help

Most Helpful Response

This is a tough one to answer. Personally, I have had problems with the simulator on some of the scenerios. For instance every time I try "make on time payments for x months" my score goes down.. no matter how long.

Either, I would not rely on the simulator too much; just keep following the guidance on reducing debt and improving your score and it will go up eventually.

That being said, unless your credit report has errors on it, it is unlikely that you will see major differences over just a few months. Think about it this way, it takes several months (if not years) to damage credit score; similarly it will take several months if not years to get your score back up.