Question

CDNinUS

Why isn't my credit history in Canada included?
I am 57 years old, but have only been a US resident for 10 years. Most of my credit history resides in Canada. I've had mortgages, loans, credit cards since I was 18, but none of my good Canadian credit history counts. My credit score is 765, and the negative factors are average time accounts open "C", and number of accounts "C". If my Canadian credit history was included, my score would likely be 850. Is there anything that can be done to get my Canadian credit history included?

Hello! The Canadian credit bureaus are separate from American credit bureaus. Unfortunately,  you cannot combine this history.