Question

imannoyed

why isn't my credit card showing up?
I was recently approved for a chase freedom card. This is my second credit card along with BofA Cash rewards. It isn't showing up on credit karma at all. Not even a credit card inquiry? i have the card in my hand, I tried linking my accounts.. but it's not changing my overall score or anything, its not even being acknowledged.

That being said they are saying my utilization is 46% because its not showing my other card. What can i do?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma information is for education purposes only and none of the information from this site is reported to anyone.  To enable use of financial tools provided on this site, some financial information is needed and that is obtained from Transunion.  Your Chase card might be reported to either Experian or Equifax, which are the other two credit bureaus.

If you are showing 46% utilization on your BofA card, it might be best to get that down as quickly as possible, with your overall goal being that of paying all credit cards in full when the statement comes in so you don't end up having to pay a lot of interest over time.