Question

Pinkrose86

Why isn't my American express card showing on my credit report

All about the $

I think it's an outrage that they call these things credit reports.  They only post for those who pay them.  The info is not accurate.  American Express does thorough checks and these "so-called" credit burueas don't even use the info.  I once sent them (both TransUnion and Equifax- "documentation" of an acct. I have had for YEARS and they said the company doesn't have "their service"  Well.. if I can't provide documentation and a company doesn't pay them... that says everything.   

Mine isn't showing either

I was approved on April 14th, received my card on the 17th, and two billing cycles later I'm still waiting to see it reported to any of the bureaus. I'm thinking perhaps it's something of a favor--maybe they wait to report so they can report a couple months of on time payments at the same time so it's not as likely to hurt your credit score. I'm okay with it for that reason, but I'm curious as well, when will they report.