Question

Whynotshowing

Why isn't American Express showing, had the card 28 years shows on my.fico.com
I have had an Amex card for nearly 28 years. It shows up on my.fico.com ......AND on all three credit agencies (transunion being one of them) Why does it not show up on Creditkarma? This website is showing a low rating because of time length of credit I have...why? Again, Amex reports to ALL three.

Most Helpful Response

You might try sending your question to the Credit Karma support folks at support@creditkarma.com.  Maybe they can see if there is an issue with your account.  If you want to really monitor what is going on with your credit report, you pretty much have to pay for a credit monitoring service, so you can pull a fresh credit report from all three bureaus every 30 days.  They give out some type of score as well, I won't swear it's Vantage or Plus or something they made up.  My clients use IdentityIQ.  I have a special link to them where you can pay only 16.95 a month, but you have to use this special website "myiqreport.com".  If you go through their usual website its more money and you can only pull a report every 90 days.  There are also other sites like Credit Karma that are free, and, of course you can stagger pulling a free report from one of the credit bureaus every 4 months at www.annualcreditreport.com.  Also, lenders don't use this credit score for anything, they see something totally different, which may be 50 points higher or lower that what this site tells you.  Lots of info, I know, but hope some of it is useful.

Whynotshowing

Thanks, so much. I will contact support at Creditkarma. I was in the middle of writing a response to another commentator, when yours popped up. Your kind words and verbiage is appreciated.

Whynotshowing

My "one more question" is for the other reply I got. 

But Credit Karma is NOT one of the credit bureaus and does not send any information to anyone.  This site is an online, interactive site that provides education (read the articles) and  financial tools to help people learn how to build and maintain a good credit score.

bkantola

And sell credit. Don't forget Credit Karma is all about selling you more credit, nothing else really.  And worse, they advertise a low rate and great savings, but when you actually apply, you will find the interest rate double or more the advertised rate.  SMHD...