Question

blrroark

Why is Walmart on my credit score?
My husband passed away on March 11, 2015. I called Walmart and they told me that I was not on the card account and that I needed to cut the cards up and that's what I did. So, why is it showing on my credit report?

If it is the same account number, then you may just want to leave it on your reports if it is a positive account. Now if the account number does not match the account number that your husband had, you may want to dispute the account to be sure that no one opened a card in your name or that your credit profile is getting mixed with a strangers.