Question

MADDD

Why is there such difference in what Credit Karma reports as my score & what Trans Union & Equifax?
The credit agencies themselves report my scores 31 and 37 points higher respectively, than it is reported here ........ CONFUSED I would just like to know, I keep asking but only get bland answers...... such as our scores come directly from the source, and if so why are the source scores so much higher than reported here?

Credit Score Reporting vs Credit Karma

Sorry.I dont have an answer/ I wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is using Credit Karma to monitor their credit score. I have put in3 loan applications with 3 different institutions and each one came up w/the same score. The score quoted by these banks is 100 pts more than is showing on Credit Karma and is 65 pts. higher than shows on my Capital One credit tracker.