Question

Deechris

Why is there such a huge difference between Credit Karma's Credit Score and Transunion Score?
I applied for an auto loan and when the car dealership ran my credit report the score was significantly lower that the one reported on Credit Karma. The dealership used TransUnion. I checked Credit Karma score on the same day that I applied for the auto loan. I am beginning to doubt Credit Karma's information. Should I have confidence in Credit Karma's score?

Credit Karma's informatiion is not released to anyone but YOU.  It is here as an example for you to use in LEARNING how to build and maintain a good credit score.  The site has interactive financial tools and very informative articles to help you in learning this valuable skill. That is the total purpose of Credit Karma because far too many people today have little to no idea of exactly how credit works and what they must do to have good credit.