Question

SV23

Why is there a drop on credit score all of a sudden?
I have been checking my credit score and it has dropped by 45 points(720 to 670) from the month of June to July. I am surprised as I have not done anything new apart from paying bills regularly. I have not opened a new card or I have not requested for loan. I want to know if I have missed something or done anything wrong.

Your credit report on this site should reflect details. An old account may no longer be reported, a credit check may have been performed, a payment may have been made just after the credit company reported to the credit sites.  A credit score isn't stagnant.