Question

1twinkletoes

Why is the score u give me different from what creditors r getting
Why is my score different from what u show me buy as much as 100 points

They may use a different report.

There are 3 major credit reporting agencies; Transunion (where this site gets its information), Experian and Equifax.  Each of them has different creditors listed because most creditors transmit information to only one or two of the credit reporting agencies so their scores would differ.  

AND--Some creditors go to FICO for an entirely different score.  Honestly, I don't know what my FICO is and won't pay to get it.  Being able to get the 3 free annual reports (those used to cost several dollars each) and have a site like this where I can play the "what if I do this" game without actual financial danger is just fine with me.

I went to buy a car and my score was 95 points lower then what I was shown on here

And it was a transunion score that was used