Question

el294

Why is score on site 100 pts. higher then actually report, makes me think my credit is improving
my bank pulled my report and things you said were removed are still there and score is 100 points lower then what you said. What good is getting a free report if it is wrong.

I can't answer the differences of the reports, but as far as scores go, there are different scoring models for credit. Always pay attention to what kind of credit score that you are getting. Vantage scores are given here, most lenders use a version of FICO scores.