Question

mark0830

Why is payment history is not right on credit karma?
My payment history on credit karma does not reflect what the actual payment histoy is on my credit reports. Credit karma says my transunion payment history is 100% with 260 on time payments to 260 payments. But on credit karma my equifax says 250 on time payments to 277 payments. I went to both credit reports and i have been on time for all my credit cards. I have never been late. What gives?

Credit Karma

My payment history for CK  credit report is incorrect on Equifax. CK says that I have 94% on time payments when it should say 100% on time payments. The rest of the credit agencies like FICO and the annually free credit reports stating that I have 100% on time payments on all three creit reports. I haven't ever missesd a payment on any of my accounts nor haven't I ever paid late.

credit report

I has filed bankruptcy. Why isn't my credit report?

Differing Credit Scores

Transunion and Equifax have 2 different ways they gather data and different ways that score the data.   The bancks and other lenders do not have to report the information they gather on you and often only deliver the information to some of the credit bureaus this why information is different from transunion and equifax.  Also when you get information corrected it may only be corrected on 1 of the credit bureas.