Why is Our Credit System So F***d up ???
Ok so my mother passed away 3 I have had perect credit for 5 years a 746 My mom died and i lost every thing six years of good credit history down the whol and 3 years latter it still hasent bottomed out. I dont need credit consouling i know how this system works id get an A if i took that kind of test. I have probally ten grand in debt cat get tv cant get internet cant get a decent phone nothing. Creditors dont work with you and when u cant find a job it's a joke.
I have one credit card in good standing but they F***k with you u pay off a 3rd of the balance and then what do they do Lower your credit Limit so it ups your credit card Utilization. I need a vechile right now but cant afford a car payment even with a job. I need internet so i can find employement but i cannot get any service due to a past due bill with cox. Verizon f**D with me when the told me i had one calling plan with 600 minutes and then only giving me 100 minutes causing me to go triple over my minutes another account in collections. i have 2 options are pay off the debt or Bankrupcy. if i pay off the debt i could of bought a car outright in cash and Banrupcy can only be done truley once every ten years. What the F***k do i do i cant go through this any more