Question

Rbarnett812

Why is my transunion score almost 100 points lower than my equifax

Why is TransUnion playing games with me?

I am like the OP.  My Transunion score is 100 lower than the other two.  They both have EXACTLY the same detail information that is current within a week.  For TransUnion I score well in all individual areas but come up with an overall rating of F.  Equifax gives me a B and Experian a C (not through CK).  Also, TransUnion has not updated my score in several months.  Why does TransUnion's calculation give me an overall F while the individual parts are not so bad?

They each have different information since few businesses/banks/credit unions report to more than two credit bureaus and most only use one.  Time for you to read the information here to learn how credit works.