Question

durango76

Why is my score so low?
I have no negative information on my credit report, zero, nada, zilch. I have a 100% on time payment history, never missed a payment, not a single one. My credit utilization fluctuates due to when they report it, but never goes above 50%. The only category I hurt in is inquiries, but I only have made so many because everyone else turns me down. 565 TU and 603 EQ, this is ridiculous. There is absolutely nothing else I can do to improve my score. Cannot be anymore on time with payments and cannot have less than zero negatives. I am sick and tired of credit scores.

50% utilization is high.  Utilization has a significant impact on scoring.  Do not exceed 30%.  Ideal is 10% or less.

It doesn't matter that you get turned down.  If you're getting denied then stop applying as you're just racking up more inquiries and looking desprate for new credit.

It takes time to build credit and there are no quick fixes.