Question

helpme888

why is my score so low?
my gross and net income is the same

Your income has nothing to do with your credit score.  How much available credit you have and how well you use it DOES have an effect on credit score.

I suggest you make the time to begin reading the articles on this site (look to the left of this page under RESOURCES).  These articles explain very well how credit works and how to get it to work for you.  That s the purpose of Credit Karma---teaching people about credit because too many people do not fully understand it, to their grief.  I learned a lot to my benefit.