Question

HANKK42

Why is my score so low?
I don't have any derogatory marks, my CC utilitzation is around 25%, my payment history is 99%, the number of hard inquiries is 0. I cannot find any factors that account for my credit score of 665. Can someone please help?

Only YOU can see your credit items here.  I strongly advise you read the articles on this site so you can better understand how credit works and how to build your score. I can say, based on what you posted, that getting your on-time payments up to 100% and dropping your usage to 10% or less, and payinbg credit card balances in full every month will greatly improve your score.  It did mine!!