Question

scooley38

why is my score not rising
I have no collections and my monthly payments a on time. why isn't my scores rising

We don't have access to your reports so we cannot answer your question.  Having no collections and having on time payments helps but that doesn't necessarily mean that your score should be rising.  There are many factors that determine your credit score.  Credit scores do not just steadily increase but are a sum of all those factors.

Check for errors on the report

Call a reliable credit repair company who can give you a free consultation. I think you might have errors on your report, they can pull up your report and start working on it right away. There are too many factors to tell you why it hasnt moved. Maybe you need to open new accounts? Maybe you have revolving credit accounts open but not installment credit open, Creditmergency is a company who does free consultations, check with them